Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Paint-freaking-ball!!

One word!!

PAINTBALL!!!

i'm in love with this game..

i'm addicted to this game..

the pain you have to go thru is soo worth it!!

i got to played paintball last sunday..

and i was damn scared at first..

afraid of getting killed before having the chance to kill someone..

but on my 1st game..

i killed someone and managed to stay alive..

as the game goes on..

i was not so lucky..

i was killed..

gettin hit at the mask and marker..

so i wasnt able to show a proof of me gettin hit by a pellet..

and they said it hurts..

some of them..

lucky them..

getting hit and having bruises all over..

but me??

nada..nil..zero..

the most glorious..!!victorious!! moment was when I..

myself..me..mua..

managed to capture the flag at my last game..

it was sooo freaking SWEET!!

nothing could ever beat that feeling..

U'll be scared at 1st..

but u will get addicted after that..

a game that is quite costly..

but it's a game for all types of ppl..

there's only luck and a good strategy..

and money..

but i played with my uni's club..

so it's quite cheap than playing outside..

but still...

everything is worth it..

the mud i had to crawl in..

the muscle crams i have till now..

my slacks that's all muddy and wet..

the sunburn i got..

it's worth it..

not regretting anything,,

you should try paintball..

it's AWESOME!!

No comments: