Saturday, April 11, 2009

losing love..

i've never thought in my childhood years that
love can be so painful..
love can never promise u a bright or better future..
in all my 19 yrs of finding love..
all came to a great devastating end..
no matter how i've found a love that seems to love me back..
it never promises me it'll stay there..
there's only a rather dark future
as i see it now..
maybe my way is wrong..
i came to realise..
maybe i should stop finding true love..
cz the love i've been looking for
is always with me..
Allah's love..
i want to feel that again..
i've been losing that love
all this while
i was finding a love that
never has a happy ending
and yet
the true love
that promises me the truest love
of them all
is with me..
i just need to strengthen it again..
but as im losing the other love
it feels like the world has turn its back on me
i can only wish that
things will be better
Dear Allah
please give me strength to go through this
i don't think I can take it anymore..

1 comment:

Paan Lee said...

amin.... for ur doa. :D