Friday, April 10, 2009

sAH-La-Bleh..?

feel like blogging..
so im blogging..
since the wireless connection is freaking sweeet...
so i'm taking this chance..
suppose to be doing my MANDARIN journal..
but have stopped long long time ago..!!
so when i looked at it..
i got BLUR..
not that it's unusual..
i'm blur 24/7 man..
not to mention..
apek haven't replied my messages yet..
feel like kicking him in his NUTS!!
fatap la weyh!!
u ignoring me huh??
see la..see la..
ull pay for it..
make me worried like fatap..
n not to mention the things u said last nite..
make me fatap-ier..
jage u wei.!!
not answering my calls..
make me so sad la!!!
not again..
not again..
apek u r so DEAD wen u finally concious-kan urself..
stop PENGSAN-ing alredi!!!
n im hungry for smething fatty2..
i oder burger td with wiwie..
the biggest one of them all..
hahahahahaha..
my tummy all big now..
n its gona get bigger..
oi!!!
assignment..paintball...finals..
im soooo dead!!!
should be doing my assignments now!!
not ENUF time i tell u..
too lazy..
sanah and syu gone training for futsal..
chomey blk..
wiwie bz with her lappy..
oi oi oi oi oi oi oi
i feel lost n blur..
shud cont sleeping till cannot wake up anymore..
n i so totally not looking forward for tomoro..
stupid paintball tournament..
i dun even noe y i join the freaking club,,
shud take sthin easier..
like ishpal one took..
n the 'A' is THERE>>!
no need to psg bunker all..
no need to shoot ppl..
no need to get shot..
oi!!!
n im sorry for calling 'her' juggernaut the soul-sucking dementor..
so gonna flunk my paper..
oi oi oi oi oi oi
but siriously..
she gave me goosebumps last nite..
till the end of the class..
n apek tot he gave the goosebumps..
but SOOOO not him dz time..
it's a freaking her..
oi oi oi oi oi..
im so messed up..
can't wait TO GO HOME!!!!
home home home..
mama papa..
miss u sooo much..
i hate finals!!!
damn damn damn damn..!!!
im so not gona make it dz sem..
tu la..
play play no work make me loser loser!!
see see..
even grammar all vey wrong..
oi oi oi oi..
still want to mengadu until my finger lebam2..
dun care..
but my conscience is killing me..
NEED TO FIN MY ESAIMENS ALL!!!
monday have to hantar..
sat n sun will be busy with paintball..
sooo not good..
dead dead dead dead I am..
wish i was a jedi..
hahahahahaahh!!!!
ROGER AND OUT!!!!

2 comments:

Paan Lee said...

salam, lama tk dgr khabar, tibe2 muncul balik.. byk pulak tu cerite. bagus2.. tapi sabar2 :D

red red PEANUT said...

hehehe..tgh sba la nie...nk gile da nie..