Sunday, April 19, 2009

a poem for u

i hate talking to u..
it rips me apart..
i hate listening to ur talks..
dun u noe it breaks my heart..
i hate reading ur msgs..
it's killing me..
i'm going to hate seeing u...
i'm going to hate walking with u..
i'm going to hate talking to u..
i'm going to hate jz by listening to ur voice..
i hate how u looked at me..
n im going to hate even more if u dare to look my way again..
i'm going to hate seeing ur hands..
i'm going to hate seeing ur lips..
i'm going to hate seeing ur hair..
it's because
ur not mine anymore
and no matter how hard ill try..
ull still be someone else's...

4 comments:

syafeenamk said...

oww..ayi...whats wrong babe..

red red PEANUT said...

haha..notin babe.. :D

hasanahrock said...

what's up babe??no matter wut ur prob is,mine is bigger..

red red PEANUT said...

cehh..r u sure??
at least urs is less painful..jom tuka..