Wednesday, December 3, 2008

eAtiNg in UnisEl...

I told u that i will talk about food one day..and this is the day..
firstly, it is because there's this new eating place in unisel, which i have no idea how long it have been there; but i just found out weeks ago...
My friends and I called it the 'Foreigner'..
due to the fact that the chef is a foreigner...and the majority who ate there are foreigners too..and when we came there, it's like we're in another country..or we'll be the 'foreigner' there..
the food...the most important part of this whole blogging i'm doing right now...
is DELICIOUS..
maybe it's because I ate too much of cafe's food...but who knows..
I, as a food lover would give 9 out of 10..
the food is full of flavors..and satisfying indeed..
the down side is,they serve the same food everyday..
just like Unisel i supposed..
there's pasta.."begedil" made from either meat or potatoes..
nasi beriyani..nasi minyak..im not sure..
it's like 'kenduri kahwin' everyday there..
haha..i reccomend you to take a piece of the chicken there..
there's usually only one type of dish made from chicken..
and it's YUMMY...
i just cant get enough of it..and it's big too..
during the night, you can by kebab there..
Arab style..with lots of potatoes and chunks of fleshy chicken..
it's big and only costs about RM4.00..
it's worth it..
My only advice is...take as much as you can..
then only you'll be happy with the price you have to pay for..
the more, the better...
i admit that im missing the scrumptious kebab..*drools*
maybe ill take pics and put it in here when i can finally remember it..

4 comments:

Blog Eazy Izzuddin said...

hi...
salam singgah..
unisel?
me 2
hehe
camat bercuti

Liyana Lunia said...

kt mana? nnt comment kt blog i ogeyh?i pn unisel bb ;)

Johari sulaiman said...

DAMN!! I thought it was for foreigner's only.. now i know why my friends paksa me to go there and eat... it was the last day before i'm going home actually this semester in the november 08..

red red PEANUT said...

wow..someone act read my blogs..hahaa