Thursday, December 4, 2008

WheRe To eAt????

I'm at KL rite now...i've been wanting to go here for some time now....this is not actually the things i want to cz it's 9.32pm, and I'm here, in a hotel room, blogging...If u ask me what is my idea of FUN is of course, for an 18 year old teenager like me is to GO OUT until 2 am in the morning..Go where u ask me??All the places where KL can offer of coz..places where things happened..anywer but here...place where there's food..There's soo many weird ppl here and i want to see it all..do it all....maybe next time, I'll go there...sumhow...
Enough chit chatting....I want to talk about food now..
Indonesian style...Nasi Padang as i called it....
It's called Grand Sari Ratu..
located at Bukit Bintang.....
The view consists of all sorts of people walking, cars..lots of them and crowded..honking and all....It's not a bad thing really...I think it's amazing...for people like me...to see how crowded and angry people can..or how hungry they look when seeing people inside eat....Really, give it a try....The ambience is actually good..the place is within a walking distance..There's a variety kind of food you can choose around this place..From Indian, Lebanese, Arab, Indonesian, western and so on...
"Ayam kampung pop"


"Daging dendeng"


"sambal hijau"


Should try all of the above..Amazing..Scrumptious...
The price can be a little expensive...but it's worth it....
and don't forget the AVOCADO drink....yummy!!!!

No comments: