Friday, October 31, 2008

My guilty pleasures...




My cRushes *winks* :

-Penn Badgley
-u can watch him in 'Gossip Girl' acting as Dan Humphrey
-born November 1, 1986













-Lee Dong Wook
- u can see him in 'My Girl'
- born November 6, 1981















-Kim Ji Hoon
-u can see him in 'Love Marriage'
- born May 9, 1981












My top twenty favourite LOVE songs...
(u should try hearing it!!)

1. Ashlee simpson - Undiscovered
2. Tom Waits - I hope that I don't fall in love with you
3. Nsync - Gone
4. Agnes Monica - Matahariku
5. AJ Rafael - So quiet
6. All American Rejects - Straight jacket feelings
7. Penny Tai - Ni yau de ai
8. Darren Hayes - Insatiable
9. Death Cab for Cutie - The ice is getting thinner (look for the alternative one)
10. Cascada - Everytime we touch (find the slow version)
11. Sarah Mclaughlin - When she loved me
12. Edwin Mccain - I could not ask for more
13. The Faders - Whatever it takes
14. Faith Hill - This kiss
15. Flop Poppy - Masih
16. Jason Mraz - If it kills me
17. Jesse Mccartney - Why don't you kiss her
18. Raul Midon ft Jason Mraz - Keep on hoping
19. Jonas Brothers - Love bug
20. Within Tempations - Memories

No comments: