Friday, October 17, 2008

my forgotten favourite,,

i didn't know that it can happen like this..
a feeling which at first i thought was nothing at all..
a feeling that won't affect me..
but it grew into sthin more..
sthin that i am regretting now..
regretting that i opened my heart and all i got was another heartache..
i made a mistake that now leads to bigger mistake..
im trying, reli trying only God knows how to ignore these feelings..
which only brings destruction to me..
a part of me wanted..
a part of me didn't want it..
i wanted to let go and i did..
but now i feel that the best thing to do is not to let go..
hide the feelings..
i will love u in silent..
hope in silent..
for some things are better left unsaid..
i won't die out of this..
i've got my friends..
even if some of them prefer to leave me..
for some reasons..
but the ones who stayed..
i know they are the true ones..
maybe a friend caused this pain im feeling..
a friend...i guess...
i miss the old days..
i want to get back before all of this happens..
a time where happiness is usual..
smiling is a part of me..
things will be better i hope..

No comments: