Tuesday, October 21, 2008

falling,flying..one step at a time..

first of all,i gotta say FLIGHT OF THE DEAD suxx...i watched it before..on tv..but i dun remember why...there's just so many things that is stupid in it, including the bloody ppl in it...why oh why did i watched it..i'm regretting it..very2 much..

secondly...i hate myself...i loathe myself..i am a weak person..i let myself hope again..n now i'm crushed...just like that..yesterday was like a dream and today it's nightmare..but i'm not going to let out my depression here like i used to..i act dunno what i'm going to write since all i do is write about depression..my depression on life and guys...guys..i hate them...i hate them all..i don't want to care anymore..the hell with them..i should go out partying and let loose...not get laid though cause that's just would be the end of me living..my life..have i even had a life yet???is this life..i don't want it..it sucks..but other people's life sucks even more so someone should slap me face now and make me realised that my life is actually good and i have all these ppl around me who cares for me..

MUGGLE- ur my best friend..i love u...u have been there whenever i need u..ur like my guidance..never hiding things from me..u just said everything starightforward how i've changed into a bad person..how bitchy i can be..but u r there for me no matter what..n i thank u for that cz without u my life would be meaningless and who noes ill be more than just a bitch..

WIWIE-ur my other half..we practically have the same mind..we go crazy together and u alwiz listen to my shit..ur one of my besties..eventhough i sumtimes dun 'layan' u but i gotta say i love u..if ur not here i wud go crazy..siyes shite!

SYU-ur my besties..life have been hard on u but still u listen to my crap too..n im going to do the same for u cz ur my fren n dats what i do best..u just gotta hang on babe..

SANAH-uve been with me since my sem 1..u listen to my moans about life eventhough it bores u..i noe la wei..we've been tru hell together..(hell-r*ifan*)...wutever it is...ur my bitch n ill b ur bitch..ahaks..

BYLA-i dunno wuts ur prob is..honestly i dunno wuts the connection betw ur bf n us cz u shud noe frens will alwiz be there for u..n u shouldn ditch us like ur doin now...i jz hope ull realise it before its too late..but i still love u mate..

CHOMEY-ur still new to our group but i love u n hope we'll stay frens forever..plus ull 'layan' wiwie whenever i dun have the mood to..

SYAFIQ-ur one of my oldest fren..ur my pet bro n i love u...u've been there wen i need u..u pick my calls with ur friendly 'hello's..u listen to me..u advice me...u cried wen i cried..i hope we can stay like this forever..

No comments: