Thursday, October 28, 2010

it's been quite long..
i just don't feel like writing..
n yeah i realised i am boring..
i am bored and my life is boring too..
i only feel interesting when i am eating..
exam's finish..
now waiting and dreading for my results...
i hope im not going to fail anything..
another 2 months and im off to practicum..
dreading it..
worst nightmare..ever
im going to smk puncak alam..
how am i supposed to teach anyone
i have no fucking idea...
how am i supposed to teach teenagers..
i have no idea..
i myself am not an adult yet..
im 20..21 is adult..right?
whatever..
i myself am kidding with myself ...
i still sleep late..
wake up late...
facebooking..
lazy most of the time..
how am i supposed to do this practicum thing again?
well i supposed we all have to grow up somehow..
and i guess this is one way to do it..
by force..ha ha ha
God help me..
i have no clue watsoever with whatever i am doing..
i should have taken culinary arts..
open a pastry and cakes shop..
awesome..
the things i would do..
if only i knew back then what ive known now..

No comments: