Friday, June 11, 2010

cosmetics!!!


rimmel london eye magnifier mascara..not water proof..got it free when i bought rimmel london powder at watson...i can see my eyelashes grew longer after using it..makes my eye looks kinds open??magnified??haha..dunno....but gona compare it to the maybelline one later..4got whats the name..

maybelline gel eye liner..i bought it in black..rm 39.90...got the brush inside the box as well..love the brush..very easy to line my eyes..the gel has a creamy texture..have to re-apply a couple of times to finish my other eye..but still it glides easily..the results was not messy..love it!


just bought this also..got eye magnifier mascara for free...i don't think it renew,lift or brightens my complexion..but it's got glitter in it i guess, so my face was a bit glittery..i do love the effect of the glitter...even after washing my face still glittery summore..the smell kind off turns me off..smells like asam-ish..jeruk-ish..hahaha...but it kept my face shine free throughout the day!!

No comments: