Monday, June 22, 2009

me n my new hobby

ive been reading twilight the saga collection thingy for the past few days..
have been so caught up in their world that i am very reluctant to come back to reality..
who wouldnt enjoy some time being in the world where u can be loved n love vampires..
when i read the second book..
i found out that edward left bella..
n i cried reading it..
reminds me of sthin..
n edward reminds me of someone..
no wonder i cant let go of the book..
hahaha..
n now he still hasnt showed up..
only jacob n jacob n jacob..
no sweet glorious model like edward..
i miss him..
not edward..
tat sumone he reminds me of..
tomoro goin bek to hell..
7 hours of sitting n unknown environment..
everythin will turn out good i hope..
n i gonna continue reading new moon..
wana finish all..
cz they haunt me!!

No comments: