Sunday, May 31, 2009

bored..

i am bored..and tired...
and dunno wut to do..
wiwie still aint here..comin back tomoro i tink lah..
sanah is in ganu and chomey obviously...
home lah..
wer wud she wana spend time in unihell..
aiyak..
so lucky la her..house so close..
mine so far..
y oh y penang have to be so far..
y oh y ks have to be so empty...
and hot..and humid..
my ketiak all basah everytime went there..
now got syu and pia only..
in their own room..on9-ing..
me in my new room..
i miss my old room!!
this house..
aiyak..
BANJIR!!!
org cuci baju pon banjir...
hujan turun pon banjir..
the good thing is its on the 1st floor..
and cockroaches..
everywhere..
anytime oso can come and fly and scare the shit outta me...
and they leave their shit everywhere...
aiyak..
aiyak..
i feel somewhat hungry now..
but no mood to eat..
nowadays no mood to eat d..
dunno why lah...

No comments: