Monday, April 20, 2009

i am nothing..finally

i dunno wut im supposed to say..
it feels like i cant talk to anyone..
even if i do
im afraid ill bore them..
dear Allah
please give me strength..
i've been through this soo many times..
yet each time..
it wounds me soo deep..
there's nothing I can do..
maybe this is my destiny..
a life with no hopes or miracles..
i gave it a chance..
n yet all it can do is give me hurt..
i now ill be better..
but i want to be better now..
i duwana waste my time reminiscing on memories..
what can i do..
i can't get it back no matter what..
i can't do anything..
but cry tears of pain..
and stood silently
watching u walked away..
slowly and getting farther..
y must it be like this..
y can't i prove that i am worth something..
something that someone wouldn't let go no matter what..
and yet i failed again and again..
i'm not worth a thing..,
just a low life creature..
ppl take and throw it away..
no matter how much i begged..
i'd still be thrown away..
thank u..
i realise what i am finally...
thank u..
for not letting me forget
how cruel the world is..
thank u..
for giving me fake hopes..
thank u..
for everything..
i shall remember from time to time..
from experience to experience..
that I am worth nothing..

3 comments:

i Pakcik Zharul said...

asz tumpang simpati

syafeenamk said...

your life is larger than this,babe :)
we live only once. thus, make it sweet!

red red PEANUT said...

thnx babes! :)