Monday, December 15, 2008

this is how i feel...

she wears high heels,
i wear sneakers..
she puts on make up,
i go on bare,
she wears short skirts,
i wear t-shirt,
she's flawless,
while i'm the exact opposite,
she's skinny,
i have baby fats.
she's a cheerleader,
i'm just a geek..
she has a perfect smile,
i have a bitter smile..
she has perfect hair,
i have bad hair days everyday..
she eats salad and cheese,
i eat over sized burgers,
why can't you see
that i am wanting you
but u never want me like u want her..
i'm never what you always wanted..
you can't even see me clearly,
you never listen to me..
why don't you see that i understand you more..
why don't you see that
you belong to me..
look me in the eyes
and tell me the truth
of what i am to you exactly..
stop pitying me..
be cruel to me
so that u can be kind..
i took a chance,
i gave you chances,
but you never wanted to take the chances..
i need you like a heartbeat..

1 comment:

Nabilah Anafi said...

mendalam.
ada lyric cruel to be kind to la(letter to cleo).
huhuu.
sabar la kay.