Monday, December 22, 2008

muscles and stew?! IRELAND here i come!

from what u read in my title, i want to go to Ireland..only for two reasons; muscles and stew..and i am hook with irish guys since i watched Ps I Love You..hey, i'm just a human with normal desires..food and guys..hah..and i thought i am a good human being..since I also poop,eat and sleep u can refer me as a Koala, or a dog or just a fish, since my memory span only lasts for 3 seconds..

I've been thinking anout my future..is it right for me to take Tesl since i am not that into teaching..but I am into writing..i love to write about my feelings, things that interests me, food and so on. Maybe is should be taking Journalism instead, but i don't know how am I supposed to go to that way, since i'm already stuck in teaching..like the saying goes, everything is possible or every problem has its own solution. I will keep on thinking though what I want to be..a teacher, a writer, a freelancer, an editor or something else..

dreams..dreams..i have a lot of dreams...but i have no idea whether i will be able to achieve that dreams..i have many desired that needed to be fulfilled, but i'm not sure whether i am up to it..i want to be someone, a somebody but i'm not confident that i can be that person..i want to say i am born to do great things, but so far i'm just average..will i be able to do all this? to prove to myself that I can do all these, be someone and actually have a life, a life that is better than right now..

i, like i have always been, have been struggling with my emotions, my feelings..i am letting go of that someone and i am sure i can do it..i have done it, but yet it's not enough..i still have to tackle it harder and try more harder..i just have to not think about it..not giving a damn..he will, in return would not be able to hurt me again, no matter what.. and I will never have to actually give a damn anymore..and life would be back to normal again..being single is something that i should appreciate..i want to spend more time with me and get to know myself..learn to love myself..and all will be well...

No comments: