Sunday, December 7, 2008

SicK n TiReD!!

i've had enough of all these bullshites!! it's killing me!!!
sthin finally ticked inside of me...n it says 'STOP OF ALL THESE CRAP AND MOVE ON!!'
i'm tired of caring for sumone who doesn't care for me..
i'm tired of loving someone who doesn't even love me..
the worst part of all he knows about it..
but he doesn't want to do anything..
he doesn't give a crap..
i'm tired of waiting for him to say he loves me..
he cares for me..or he misses me..
or for him to message or call..
but nada..nil..zilch....nothing!!!
he's absolutely too distracted with his beautiful perfect life..
n i'm stuck here waiting for miracles to happen..
hah!!!
how stupid can i get!!
miracles don't happens to me..
Me equals to no miracles..
only beautiful perfect ppl get miracles..
i don't..
thats' life...
and i'm trying to accept it..
but what the hell..
i tried to move on but i failed miserably..
it's either his name in the book i'm reading..
or a tree carved with his name on it in front of my house..
or just him..EVERYWHERE!!!
it's killing me..
it's eating me..
i dunno who to tell cz everyone has gotten tired of it..
and I AM TOO!!
i jz wana be free from this never ending nightmare..
it's hurting me real bad ...
i'm frustrated all the time..
i just can't take it anymore..
i hate waitinG!!!
esPecially for sthin that will not likely to happen anytime soon or ever!!
jz FUCK OFF would u???!!

2 comments:

Nabilah Anafi said...

weh,
mengamok ape kau.
ni tuk sape?
jegan ke ishpal?
relax k.
go with the flow.

red red PEANUT said...

cheng jap meng!!