Monday, October 6, 2008

fOur lEttEr wOrd...

finding someone who can make u smile..who can make ur heart smile..is it important? how to find that someone??
when is it love is powerful?
the love that still stands strong after years of loneliness?
the love that stay the same or even stronger after going through a lot of hardships?
what is LOVE?
a feeling?
a verb?
is it love when we have to sacrifice?
is it love when we would do anything for that someone?
do we have to think with our hearts more or our brain more when we're in love?

love is supposed to be something enchanted, magical, pure and true....
that's what I learnt from reading too much of fairy tales..
my knight in shining armour, my prince charming, my frog prince, my saviour..
and i am always the damsel in distress..
but as i grew older, these rubbish perceptions changed..
love doesn't seem so magical anymore, nor true..
i loved and lost..
it happens many times until my heart says NO!
i stopped loving anyone, finding myself..
but it didn't last long..
love came when I least expected it..
when I finally closed the door to my heart..
it came knocking and entered without my permission..
gave me hope only to let me be crushed again in dreams and hopes i've once had..
I cried, trying to hold onto something that is vulnerable..
It didn't matter whether it's hurting me or not..
I just didn't want to lose the love i found..
The pain finally got into my brain..
I finally let go both of my hands..
I end up with nothing but a great relief..
I found the courage to let go..
That's what matters most to me..
Love can come again..I will be ready..
and until I found that one true love, I'll keep on holding and letting go..

No comments: