Tuesday, February 8, 2011

eh u what?

i dunno why
but it seems i look older everyday..
ppl starts to call me 'akak'
never in my years ppl call me that
still getting used to it
makes me miss unisel
and yes i do feel old here
i miss being young..
and this place is very very....
i hate it..
i am actually not looking forward to eat anymore since im here..
but i do still eat when im hungry..
just wasnt as happy as i was before..
being a practical teacher means no life..
the lesson plan is much more complicated and u dunno 4 what
wen u become a teacher ur lesson plans are all short and sweet
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??
why are we even doing this?
tomorrow ill start teaching my 1st class..
1 double period of english, 1single period of literature
hopefully i can finish my tasks all
n can control the class
summore have to finish my term paper
honestly dunno wer to find time
between the lesson plans, curriculum activities, appendixes, printing, photostating
finding time to eat, sleep, watch chinese dramas, indonesian drama, cut my fingernails
aiyah!
i am very2 in a rut and messy situation
no time to wash my car also
aiyah!
im not eating well
not sleeping well
hopefully by the end of april im still sane..
ha ha ha ha

No comments: