Friday, December 24, 2010

merry Christmas..?


i absolutely love festive seasons like raya, xmas, chinese new year, deepavali..
but i just love the feelings that i got from xmas..
don't get me wrong..
personally i don't think it's wrong for me to like xmas..
i know it's jesus's bday o wat n all..
but it's not like me liking it cz of tat..
cz im not..
i like the idea of getting present in the early morning..
the turkey on the eve of the xmas..
the non-alcoholic eggnog..
the ginger bread man biscuits..
hot chocolates..
snow..yeah..i know too much xmas movie..
santa claus..
the red socks by the fire place..
the tree and the lights on it..
it's just too awesome for me..
and i wish i could experience it without being judged..
it would be a very cool experience...
haihh..but of course..
i'm not close to any of that,,
just here alone in my house blogging about it..

so anyway...

Merry Christmas to everyone.. :))
ho ho ho!

No comments: