Wednesday, June 9, 2010

skin care reviews;mostly HADA LABO!!




SUNPLAY SKIN AQUA UV MOISTURE MILK with SPF 50+++


i just bought this sunscreen since i don't have one and since i just bought hada labo aha+bha facial wash; it says use sunscreen after using this product;hence me buying the sunscreen..*sighs* no money d..i haven't use it on my face, but instead i used it on my left hand..the texture is whitish and watery..it spreads easily over my skin..so i loike! the smooth application..i have read other reviews;says that it clogs pores and make their skin breaks out after few weeks of using it..so i'll be using this sunscreen only when i go out..in the sun..will review it again soon! plus, it has a nice scent to it..






HADA LABO SUPER HYALURONIC ACID MOSITURIZING MILK

i've just bought this one too...like other reviews said, it is quite heavy and it leaves me skin shiny after using..shiny from all the moisturization, not oil-shiny, well not yet..i hope not..but ill give the review again after few weeks of using it..and it does feel quite heavy to my skin after using it..but i feel moisturized somewhat..that's good i guess..





HADA LABO TAMAGOHADA AHA+BHA FACE WASH
i've just bought this yesterday..have used it 2 times...all i can say so far is i loike!! it's not that foamy..feels like its not enuf for my skin cz i love foam2..lots of them..haaahaa..but it turns out quite well...it's actually enuf for my skin...my face looks clearer and brighter after using it...hohohoh...but ill be giving more reviews after few weeks of using it.. see whether my skin will break out or not..n btw the texture of this face wash is not like my other face wash that i have used before..it's thick..and kind of hard for me to squeeze it out of the tube..but still loving it so far!

HADA LABO SUPER HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURIZING LOTION

ah! my fav! the creme de la creme..have been using this for 2 weeks..it's sooo good..my dull face looks brighter right away just after using this..i love it...my skin still got pimples and all but it made me brighter..haaahaaa.....i don't really like the sticky texture after few mins of application, but the result was worth it..my skin feels very moisturized..i don't mind patting and patting if the result keeps on being this excellent!

No comments: