Tuesday, December 22, 2009

painfully familiar..

recently ive encountered with something familiar yet it still managed to make me depressed..it made me restless..it made me sick...it made me cried hard..and after all the beatings, I still feel the same way..some days i feel fine..like i'm over it..some days it felt like im dying inside..i feel like a walking zombie...Thank God that most of the days i am busy with things..but when I have nothing to do..it came and knock me out of my breath..it ate my soul and left me with nothing..i slept..i ate..i bathe..but it feels like everything is dull and tiring and sickening..i can only wish it would go away and so i told myself to be strong cause i have to make it through and move on..no matter how many times ive gone through it, i realised that the pain still feels like its the first time..there's no other way but to live it through and i believe soon everything will be fine again..and to wait for that moment, ive to take all the beatings and just be strong..

No comments: