Friday, December 11, 2009

Life's a bitch part 2

It's not about me...It's about someone I saw when i was going home..I saw from far yet he showed so much pain and exhaustion..He was riding an old motorbike..just enough to help him with his everyday life..he stopped at the red light...he was waiting for the light to go green..and he was watching something intensely...I turned around to see what he was looking at with such emotions..I've never thought much about it before...but now I realised how life can be so much cruel-er to those kind of people..he was looking at a this car dealer shop..and the cars that were sold there was mostly toyota vios..and he was looking at it with so much pain that anyone who sees it can feel it too..and I was sad and ashamed how all my life I don't really appreciate what I have..and those kind of people had to work their ass off just to live..and working night and day is never enough for them to buy what they want...maybe even something that they have been wishing for ever since they were young..all they can do is look..i was devastated after seeing him..I feel like how I view the world is changing little by little..and all it took was just a little time and observation..

No comments: