Thursday, October 15, 2009

peachy peach u r..!

it's time for you to realize and for me to realize that you meant nothing to me and you can live the way u wanted cz i don't give a damn anymore..its time for you to open your eyes and for me to open my eyes how stupid you are and how to stupid i am..you can bitch about me and i don't care..you can bitch abour me to everyone until everyone hates me and i don't care..cz u know what...you are just as low as that song 'low,low,low' and yes you are a peach..so you think you can ruined my life and steal everything from me?not so fast..i'm glad i can see beneath you..see what kind of a person are you...i'm glad those people can't see the real you cause they're just the same as u..so just bug off from my life..i'm glad you're not a part of it anymore..so long peach!

1 comment: