Wednesday, September 23, 2009

chances..

all i need is a chance..
y can't i have those chances that they got?
what makes me so different from them?
i too have a brain..
i too have a nose and eyes and mouth..
my hair is as black as them..
but y can't i have those chances?
i wonder now why...
i told myself..
create or find an opportunity..
but where do i begin..
where do i find those unfamiliar path
that i could take..
who would help me..
who would gave me the chance..
to take the path that
they have been chosen for..
i too want that..
ever since...
well,
as long as i can remember
but i can only watch
those people go back and forth
while i am still here
waiting
for a chance
hoping
to be given a chance
they already made a difference
in their life
they already tasted the differences
but i am still here
bot going anywhere
not doing anything
maybe
just maybe
i am not good enough
there's all to it
the reason
why i am hoping
and not moving...

No comments: