Thursday, July 16, 2009

the day i stood alone

I know what i did wrong.
but I don't think it's that wrong after all
until i deserve this kind of punishment..
it was a very special day for me..
i was actually hoping it would be one of those days that i'd be hoping for..
my first time celebrating it in a 'special' place..
but I was dead wrong..
I was left alone..
in the dark..
waiting for 12 o'clock to strike..
waiting for a miracle..
or waiting for my 'frens'..
but none of them came..
it was true..
they're celebrating our birthday somewhere without us..
and there I was alone..
worst birthday i ever had....
i'm not going to expect anything from them anymore..
no one deserved to be alone on their birthdays..
that was too much..
friends..
i'm starting to wonder what it is actually..
and they say i ditched them..
what nonsense..
if i did i won't be near them at all..
and i don't appreciate them?
wtf??
only God knows how much i love and appreciate them..
but this is what frens are for...
but thanks to Chomey..
gave me a slice of cake..
after all seem to be doomed..
I am still lucky after all..

No comments: