Thursday, June 25, 2009

.................................................

the dark starts to creeps in bringing along a feeling of loneliness..
a feeling that i would never wish anyone to feel..
im staring into the emptiness
wishing that things can go like the way it used to be
my words arent strong enough i realised
can't seem to make it go through anyone
i can only bite my tongue from saying anything
cz that's how i act when pain starts to touch my heart
i become speechless
not knowing what to say or think
this pain caught up till its hurting my throat
i tried swallowing my tears
but those words
were too strong
i tried to be strong
but i failed
i was never strong to begin with
words have always find its way to hurt me
no matter how deep the wall i built
to protect me
how to verbalize my feelings anymore
i do not know
it seems that my lying has caught up with me
i say the truth
but they can only hear lies

1 comment:

wee wiwie beah said...

light will appears as the darkness will fall, u just need to open your mind real wide just as to open your heart to accept the truth. there's no point to act strong when you let your feelings control your judgement babe.. neway, i'll be here if needed (^^,)