Thursday, May 14, 2009

walking away

i am in the dark
i am alone and lonely
i am crying
i am in pain
y can't u see me now
y can't u understand me anymore
y can't u feel what i feel
see me for who i am
instead of someone you made up in your mind
accept me for who i am
instead of turning me into something im not
understand my pain
tell me u understand
instead of throwing me harsh words
instead of denying me
instead of throwing me away from ur life
tell me
what has changed
is it ur feelings
is it the way u see me
does my love for u makes u sick
do i bring strain to ur shoulders
do i bring strain to ur eyes
am i no more your eveything
am i just nothing more than an excess baggage to u now
tell me
tell me u fell out of love
tell me u fell in love with someone new
tell me i am only bothering
break what has left of me
break my broken heart
again and again
until u can get rid of me
until u can finally make me understand
that u don't need me anymore
i then shall
walk away from u
slowly but steadily
u won't see me anymore
even if i am in front of u
u won't hear me anymore
even if my voice passes u by
i have perish from ur life
when that happens
i will walk out from ur life
ur life of new found happiness
but when u need me
i shall be there
just say the words
i am there for u

No comments: