Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i can honestly say..

it's been another tuff time for me eventho been tru it soo many times..yet still gets me like fucked up each time..
here goes to all
the lies u told me..
the love i believed u had for me..
the promises u made me..
the drunken vows u made me..
the crappy lectures u gave me..
the things u said to me..
the heartache u gave me..
the hopes and the faiths u've let down..
the disappointment u gave me..

i'm saying my goodbyes and i'll be going on..
hopefully..
i can't stay and watch u move on..
i can't stay and watch u fall in love with someone else..
i can't stay and watch u touch somebody else...
i am not strong enough for this..
i am not brave enough..
i can only pray that ull come back
but i know it will never happen..
what am i supposed to do..
now that u left me all alone..
when i need u the most..
u seem to not care anymore..
u can only seem to utter
be a friend o nothin..
what am i supposed to do
when i thought i know someone so well
then only finding out that i have no idea who he is actually
were u really there?
was ur love real?
or maybe it's just an act..
well u can rest now
im gone from ur life..
no more acts..
no more make believes..
just u and ur world..
thank u for everything..

No comments: