Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why?

I value my friendships with my friends a lot..
i'll try my best to keep the friendship..
but if things go wrong, i might regret it or i might just don't give a damn..
if it's my fault then yes i do regret it..
but if it's not, then i don't.
you can talk crap behind me or in front me all you want..
you can say nasty things and spread whatever it is you want to..
i don't give a damn anymore..
i respected you but now i've lost my respect for you..
i'm sorry for whatever i did to you in the past,
intentionally or unintentionally..
but u've shown me your true colours..
and i just couldn't care anymore..
and the things i did at the start was not on purpose..
my world doesn't revolves around how to humiliate a friend.
i actually have better things to do..

3 comments:

Paan Lee said...

if the person reads this post, sure mintak maaf kat kau la... :) yeah u have better things to do..

red red PEANUT said...

hehe.....yeah i sure am..thnk u vey much! :D

syak n kinah said...

thats the real value of frenship..walaupon kte rase kte x buat salah kat kengkawan kte..x slah kalo kite minx maaf..kengkadang kite x prasan yg kite ade wat org terguris hati..humilate?hurm ade gak ak terase ko humilate aku ritu but now ak dh x kesah..joking pon joking lah..wat pe nk pjg kan cte kan?buang mase better study final pon dh dekat..as i say if salah kat fb aritu salah aku im so sorry..hehe once ko kwn aku ko tetap kwn aku wahai cik ayi oi..