Saturday, March 14, 2009

i wrote this long long time ago... :D

This is like my first time to wake up this early in the morning..
well maybe not the first time but i never felt this hyper..
maybe because i just drank Nescafe..
anyway as i was trying to continue my sleep, i listened to the pagi show in fly.fm and their topic caught my attention.
They were telling about how Ben, one of the presenter on that show had an embarrassing incident involving his fly.
So, he and Phat Fabes was eating in a restaurant when a little boy said outloud, “Mommy, i can see his bebek”. Well, something like that.
Anyway, Phat Fabes and Nadia was making fun of him all morning long (pity him!!) and discussing about how are we supposed to tell someone that their fly is down.
The listeners came out with a few pretty weird come backs like “your coffee shop is down, your train, your kopitiam” and so on that i forgot. Anyway, my zipper is always down, something wrong with my jeans or my tummy is just too big to make it zipped properly.
I always checked my zipper, when i’m wearing this particular jeans, but when i forgot my friends would always be there for me saying straightforward like, “Hey, your fly is down” and I looked around and zipped it up while all of them were laughing at me.
I got used to the situation so it’s a NO big deal for me..
For me, i would just tell them straight away that their fly is down, to my friends of course la, but to strangers maybe i’ll just look to give away the incident or just let it be.
Hey, i have better things to do, but if it ever happens to me and my friends are not with me, i would really appreciate someone nice to tell me that my fly is down before i go around the whole place displaying my underwear.

1 comment:

Paan Lee said...

bebek? fly? haha this is so funny.. i will not let that happen to me, never!