Thursday, January 29, 2009

i am yetta!

yetta...if u dunno her then u should watch THE NANNY...she is her grandma..and when i say i am similar to yetta it doesn't mean that i look like her or even as old as her..
i'm talking about her memory..
like a fish..
yetta and i have a memory span that only lasts for 3 seconds..
yesss...
it's that bad already..
i was thinking about a particular thing..
and after 3 seconds..
i forgot what was i thinking about..
and boy...i wonder what will happen to me in my granny years..
soo not looking forward to it..

i am bored and BORED..
2moro no class..
so sleep very late la today..
y sleep at all..
haha..
so now im going to blog about myself..
what i like and love..
booo-ring..
but who cares...
my blog..
i write whatever i like..
hah!

i love
*icy grape popsicle (no matter where and what time..)
*mcd (too bad now have to boycott and all)
*pocoyo (he is just sooo cute!)
*sleeping (-_-")
*eating (makes me giddy)
*blogging (hey i need to express my self!)
*digestive biscuits (yummy! better then biskut cap ping pong!)
*jensen ackles (he's irresistible and looks yummy enuf to eat!)
*leighton meester(she's bitchy enuf and hot too!)
*lady gaga(she's hot n slutty..haha!)
*lord of the rings (besteresterest movie i ever watched!!)
*weirdos (they have soo many weird interesting attitudes)
*sluts and bitches (free show man!)
*nick sinclair and jason(my dream guys!!)
*double standards and once and always(my fav romance books)
*amorito body shop (my fav perfume)
*eyeliner
*lip butter (yum2!!)
*chocolate cake! anything choc act!
*choc cheese cake from sr! (mouth watering dessert!!)
*raindrops (calms me down everytime!)
*my wedges!
*ciko (my long lost pet!!)
*labi(my fav spider pet tat never seems to move-located above my head rite now!)
*my necklace(makes gr8 accessory and have certain memories)
*peanut(my lovely teddy bear!)
*carpenters(their songs not tat bad lo!)

No comments: